April 14, 2010

And the greatest of these is love


I have never walked on water, felt the waves beneath my feet but at your word lord i recieve, your faith to walk on oceans deep, and i remember how you found me, in that very same place all my failings surely would have drowned me, still you made a way. You are my freedom, jesus you're the reason im kneeling again at your throne, where would i be without you here in my life. You have said that all of heaven sings for joy at one who finds the way to freedom and finds the truth of jesus, bought from death into his life. And i remember how you saw me, through the eyes of your grace, and though the cost was your beloved for me still you made a way.

Retreat, exactly what i want to do. It has been a rough trot of recent with things going on in my world. It seems as though the enemy is tugging on every single one of my heartstrings and trying to turn the lights out, figuratively speaking and stability has not felt so distant in such a long time. I can only conclude that God is taking me through his refining fire. I can feel him close but at the same time being dilligent in the small things seems like such a struggle. I know in my heart that even in my circumstance it doesn't change that God is still God and it doesn't change who i am called to be and what i am called to do and that he's still on the throne in heaven, that he rules and is so much bigger than any circumstance i am facing. Thats such a humbling thing but even though i know all this i still find it hard to submit. All i know is i have been commissioned to worship and rejoice in all circumstances because my redemption and freedom was bought for me and even though this sometimes feels hard to do, or sometimes i don't feel like doing it, i know that in that moment God sees my heart and he sees my diligence and draws me closer to him in order to restore to me peace, joy and hope.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Thankyou Jesus for all you have done and for taking captive my heart. I am in love with everything you are. I don't know it all and i often feel inadequate but I know you have commisioned me to worship you and serve you so i ask you'd teach me your ways. I cant do this life without you, without you im hopeless.





No comments:

Post a Comment