April 21, 2010

Spark hope.



Tonight brought about much revelation and im so grateful to God. I know that God has given me a gift with people and its so fulfilling when he gives you the opportunity to put it to practice. Nothing about me wants to do anything but love these people. The unlovely, i want to love them, the confused ones, i want to love them, the lost, i want to love them too. Give me anyone Lord. I have so much love in this tiny little heart of mine and I know its not all for my keeping. To share it is my joy. I found myself with two of the most amazing young guys tonight and I see so much potential in both of them. It was cool being able to listen to what they were saying and how they were feeling and have the opportunity to share God with them and with any luck stirred up some of the hope that had been lost. Its times like these you just have to let God have his way. I am so excited for what the future holds both for these young guys and also for this nation. So many lost souls out there. Its time to rise to the occasion and be willing to get our hands dirty to see the kingdom come. Loving people should never be about our own gain, we should love regardless of whether we get anything out of it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment